Often times during tragedy and after loss, words feel so insignificant. When we see a friend or loved one hurting we want to do something but we're just not sure what that something is. When words fall short, let a Sympathy Gift Basket do the talking for you. As a result of experiencing grief first hand, we have made it our mission to put together care baskets full of handmade mementos and hand-picked items to send comfort to a loved one who has just embarked on the journey of grief after losing a loved one. The personalized items are a beautiful way to honor and memorialize their lost loved one. Although there is often nothing we can do to fix a tragic situation, we can offer support to make the journey of a grieving friend just a little bit easier. Sending a Sympathy Gift Basket is a tangible way to show someone how much you truly care.
Each box contains the following 9 items:
- a 5x7 Psalm 56:8 hand lettered print
- handmade lavender soap
- "In celebration of a beautiful life" (battery lit) wax remembrance candle
- handmade organic lip balm
- forget me not seeds
- a Psalm 56:8 bookmark personalized with the lost loved One's name on the back side
*** (if no name is provided for personalization, the back of bookmark will be left blank)
- a small Psalm 56:8 journal (approximately 5x7)
- a special blend of essential oils to help soothe, calm, and uplift during times of grief in a roll on applicator
- a handkerchief with "He will away wipe every tear" embroidery
***Please include the name or short phrase you would like to have personalized on the bookmark in 'Note to Seller' at checkout
IF THIS IS A GIFT:
Please fill in the shipping info with the recipient's address. Also, be sure to let us know what you'd like the to/from tag to say.
Of course! At checkout just put in the recipient's shipping info in the shipping address section. We'll include a gift tag to let them know who it's from!
We have every item listed under "Item Details" for each listing! Be sure to check it out and let us know if you have any further questions. We'd be happy to address them for you!