Pregnancy after loss is an exciting and trying time. This gift includes the following items to help celebrate and relieve stress of a pregnancy after infant loss and miscarriage:
1. "For this child we have prayed" gender neutral, embroidered newborn onesie.
2. A bookmark filled with scriptures to help put the pregnant mother's heart at ease when worry wants to set in.
3. A set of 3 pregnancy prayer cards. One card for each trimester. Each card contains a scripture to meditate on and a prayer on the back along with key developmental milestones for that trimester.
4. A 1 Samuel 1:27 (5x7) print
5. A battery lit remembrance candle with a set of small footprints to light in remembrance of the child(ren) that were lost but not forgotten
Of course! At checkout just put in the recipient's shipping info in the shipping address section. We'll include a gift tag to let them know who it's from!
We have every item listed under "Item Details" for each listing! Be sure to check it out and let us know if you have any further questions. We'd be happy to address them for you!